Declaration: Witness for Illegal Motor Carrier Operations
If you witness a motor carrier violating the rules and regulations of the Public Utilities Commission, you may report it to the Commission by following the instructions below to file a Declaration: Witness for Illegal Motor Carrier Operations form. The Consumer Affairs and Compliance section will review the declaration and if warranted conduct and investigation.
Please be advised that the filing of the Declaration requires the witness to be present at the citation hearing and that the witness must be available for cross-examination. If you have any questions regarding this requirement, please call (808) 586-2020.
eFile (Electronic File)
- Individuals seeking to eFile must register online.
If you are not registered visit the Electronic Filing (eFiling) page. Within 2 business days of registering you will receive an email to active your account.
Go to the Declaration eFile eForm.
Follow the online form’s instructions to complete form and submit to the PUC.
- Click the link to download the Declaration:Witness for Illegal Motor Carrier Operations form in PDF format.
- You may choose to:
1) Compete the fillable form on your computer and print the form; or
2) Print a blank form and complete by hand.
- The witness must sign and date the completed Declaration form.
- Mail the competed and signed form to the PUC Oahu office.
State of Hawaii
Public Utilities Commission
465 South King Street, Room 103
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813