Informal Complaints

After trying to resolve an issue directly with a public utility, you may wish to file an informal complaint with the Public Utilities Commission.  Use the Informal Complaint form to outline complaints about a utility service or company.

File an Informal Complaint

Choose one of the following filling method:

eFile (Electronic File)

  1. Go to the Informal Complaint eFile form
  2. Follow the online form’s instructions to complete form and submit to the PUC.

In Person / Postal Mail / Facsimile

  1. Click the link to download the Informal Complaint Form in PDF format.
  2. You may choose to:
    – Compete the fillable form on your computer and print the form; or
    – Print a blank form and complete by hand.
  3. Deliver or send competed form to the PUC Oahu office.

Mailing Address:
State of Hawaii
Public Utilities Commission
465 South King Street, Room 103
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813

Fax Number: 808-586-2066