Filing Docketed Documents
Follow the instructions below to file your docketed document by ePayment (Electronic Payment) or In Person/Postal Mail.
eFiling (Electronic File)
- Review the Guidelines for Filing Documents with the PUC.
- Individuals seeking to eFile must register online.
If you are not registered visit the Electronic Filing (eFiling) page. Within 2 business days of registering you will receive an email to active your account.
- Go to the Filing Docketed Documents eform.
- Follow the online instructions to upload and submit filing to the Commission.
In Person/Postal Mail
- Follow the Guidelines for Filing Documents with the PUC document instructions.