- Declaration: Witness for Illegal Motor Carrier Operations
- If you witness a motor carrier violating the rules and regulations of the Public Utilities Commission, you may wish to file the Declaration form to enable the Commission's enforcement officers to issue a citation based on the information you provided in your declaration.
- If you have a question for the Public Utilities Commission, here's how to contact us.
- Informal Complaints
- After trying to resolve an issue directly with a public utility, you may wish to file an informal complaint with the PUC. Choose one of the following filling method.
- Formal Complaints
- If your informal complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction and you wish to file a formal complaint, your pleading must be filed in accordance with the formal complaint filing procedures set forth in HAR § 6-61-67. Your filing will be subject to a $30.00 filing fee.