Eligible Telecommunications Carriers (ETC) and Lifeline-Only Carriers
The Commission is the State entity responsible for designating and certifying ETCs seeking Universal Service Fund (“USF”) disbursements under the federal USF program.
- American Broadband and Telecommunications Company, dba American Assistance
- Blue Jay Wireless, LLC
- Budget PrePay, Inc., dba Budget Mobile
- Hawaiian Telcom, Inc.
- Coral Wireless, LLC, dba Mobi PCS
- Pa Makani LLC, dba Sandwich Isles Wireless*
- Sandwich Isles Communications, Inc.*
- TracFone Wireless, Inc. dba SafeLink Wireless
- Total Call Mobile, Inc.
- Tempo Telecom, LLC
* Certification to the Federal Communications Commission (“FCC”) and the Universal Service Administrative Company (“USAC“) for USF high-cost support was not granted for fiscal year 2015. Decision and Order No. 33167, Docket No. 2015-0083.