Filing Non-Docketed Documents

Message for All Motor Carriers Filing Tariff Transmittals

To expedite the review process for motor carrier tariff eFilings, the Public Utilities Commission (“PUC”) is requesting that motor carriers include their current tariff information/sheets along with their proposed tariff amendments (i.e., submit tariff pages with your proposed amendments along with the corresponding tariff pages currently on file with the PUC). This will help the commission move quickly on your request.

Please email questions to [email protected] or contact the PUC’s Consumer Affairs and Compliance Officer at (808) 586-2104.

Follow the instructions below to file your non-docketed document by ePayment (Electronic Payment) or In Person/Postal Mail.

eFiling (Electronic File)

  1. Individuals seeking to eFile must register online.
    If you are not registered visit the Electronic Filing (eFiling) page. Within 2 business days of registering you will receive an email to active your account.
  2. Go to the Filing Non-Docketed Documents eform.
  3. Follow the online instructions to unpload and sumbit filing to the Commission.


In Person/Postal Mail

  1. Follow the Guidelines for Filing Documents with the PUC document instructions.