Vehicle Inventory List (92-003)
The “Vehicle Inventory List” form must be submitted by motor carriers for property and passengers under the following conditions (under Section 6-62-28 of the Hawaii Administrative Rules):
- When obtaining a new certificate or permit (included in application);
- When reactivating an existing certificate or permit (PUC initiated);
- When transferring an existing certificate or permit (included in application);
- When changing vehicle inventory (adding or deleting; must be submitted within thirty days of the date of the change); or
- When reinstating a suspended/cancelled certificate or permit (PUC initiated).
You may choose to submit your form by eFile (Electronic File) or In Person/Postal Mail.
eFile (Electronic File)
- Individuals seeking to eFile must register online.
If you are not registered visit the Electronic Filing (eFiling) page. Within 2 business days of registering you will receive an email to active your account.
- Click the link to go to the Vehicle Inventory List (Form 92-003) eForm.
- Follow the online form’s instructions to complete form and submit to the PUC.
In Person / Postal Mail
- Click the link to download the Vehicle Inventory List (Form 92-003) in PDF format.
 The text that is crossed out reflects edits made for consistency with the Commission's Emergency Procedures Order, PUC Moves to All Electronic Processes, filed on March 13, 2020 as part of the PUC’s overall response to COVID-19. These changes are in effect until further notice is given by commission order.