Vehicle Inventory List (92-003)
The “Vehicle Inventory List” form must be submitted by motor carriers for property and passengers under the following conditions (under Section 6-62-28 of the Hawaii Administrative Rules):
- When obtaining a new certificate or permit (included in application);
- When reactivating an existing certificate or permit (PUC initiated);
- When transferring an existing certificate or permit (included in application);
- When changing vehicle inventory (adding or deleting; must be submitted within thirty days of the date of the change); or
- When reinstating a suspended/cancelled certificate or permit (PUC initiated).
You may choose to submit your form by eFile (Electronic File) or In Person/Postal Mail.
eFile (Electronic File)
- Individuals seeking to eFile must register online.
If you are not registered visit the Electronic Filing (eFiling) page. Within 2 business days of registering you will receive an email to active your account.
- Click the link to go to the Vehicle Inventory List (Form 92-003) eForm.
- Follow the online form’s instructions to complete form and submit to the PUC.
In Person / Postal Mail
- Click the link to download the Vehicle Inventory List (Form 92-003) in PDF format.