Follow the instructions below to submit your payments by ePayment (Electronic Payment) or In Person/Postal Mail.
ePayment (Electronic Payment)
EPayment accepted for Hawaii One Call Center Payments, Motor Carrier Penalties & Interest, and Public Utility Fees. Other payments must be submitted with the associated eFiling form (e.g. AFR) or in person/postal mail.
- Individuals seeking to eFile must register online.
If you are not registered visit the Electronic Filing (eFiling) page. Within 2 business days of registering you will receive an email to active your account.
- Prepare the following for the specific payment type:
Hawaii One Call Center Payments Electronic file of One Call Center Invoice Motor Carrier Penalties & Interest Electronic file of Bill for Collection Public Utility Fees Electronic file of Bill for Collection
- Go to the Electronic Payment eFile form.
- Follow the online form’s instructions to complete form and submit to the PUC.
In Person / Postal Mail
- Follow the payment instructions and methods specified on your bill, invoice, or letter.
- Deliver or send payment to the PUC Oahu office.
State of Hawaii
Public Utilities Commission
465 South King Street, Room 103
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813