Public Utility Fee Bill
Bill For Collection Schedule on Computation of the Public Utility Fee (Public Utility Fee Bill) is a schedule on the computation of the public utility fee that must be filed biannually no later than July 31st and December 31st of each year (under HRS Section 269-30)
You may choose to submit your form by eFile (Electronic File) or In Person/Postal Mail.
- Individuals seeking to eFile must register online.
If you are not registered visit the Electronic Filing (eFiling) page. Within 2 business days of registering you will receive an email to active your account.
Go to the Public Utility Fee Bill eForm .
Follow the online form’s instructions to complete form and submit to the PUC.
In Person / Postal Mail
- Click the link to download the Public Utility Fee Bill form in PDF format.
- You may choose to:
1) Compete the fillable form on your computer and print the form; or
2) Print a blank form and complete by hand.
- Deliver or send competed form to the PUC Oahu office.
State of Hawaii
Public Utilities Commission
465 South King Street, Room 103
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813