PUC Receives the Heco Companies’ Action Plans To Achieve State Energy GoalsPosted on Aug 26, 2014 in Energy, News Release
Honolulu – On April 28, 2014 the Hawaii Public Utilities Commission (“PUC” or “Commission”) ordered the Hawaiian Electric Companies (“HECO Companies”) to develop and implement major improvement action plans to aggressively pursue energy cost reductions, proactively respond to emerging renewable energy integration challenges, improve the interconnection process for customer-sited solar photovoltaic (“PV”) systems, and embrace customer demand response programs within 120 days. The filing deadline for the plans was at the close of business today. Late this afternoon the PUC received the Power Supply Improvement Plan (“PSIP”), Distributed Generation Interconnection Plan (“DGIP”), and the integrated interconnection queue proposal for the HECO Companies.
- Maui Electric Power Supply Improvement Plan
- Hawai’i Electric Light Power Supply Improvement Plan
- Hawaiian Electric Power Supply Improvement Plan
- Hawaiian Electric Companies’ Distributed Generation Interconnection Plan Book 1
- Hawaiian Electric Companies’ Distributed Generation Interconnection Plan Book 2