Filing & Forms

Submit a Complaint

Witness for Illegal Motor Carrier Operations, Informal Complaints, and Formal Complaints

Docketed Documents

Filing documents for dockets/docket related items.

Non-Docketed Documents

Filing documents for non-dockets

Office Forms

Change of Address and Document Request Forms


Hawaii One Call Center Payments, Motor Carrier Fees, Motor Carrier Penalties & Interest, and Public Utility Fees.

Utilities Forms

Forms for utilities regulated by the Commission.

Motor Carrier Forms

Applications and Mandatory Filings to Obtain or Maintain PUC Certificates or Permits.

Water Carriers Forms

Water Carriers Financial and Statistical Reports Forms

Updated 2/2022